IF i HAVEN’T RE-FOLLOWED, FOLLOW ME AND I WILL FOLLOW BACK!
I’m making a new a better blog, I turned 20 years old saturday and I’ve promised to finally reach my goals and be the best I can. I’m no longer a teenager, I’m a women now.
The new blog is a fresh start, and since I learned so much from you guys I can finally start my fitness journey and finish it too. I’ll be on here a while longer but when the new blog is finished I will re-add every single one of you <3 I’ll also put a link up so you guys can re-add me.
I had 1341 calories today. I didn’t really eat meals today so I’ll just list what I had.
- 1 peach, 2 cups of grapes
- jumbo cashews
- beef jerky
- Golden monkey tea (made with raw tea leaves) w/ almond milk and cinnamon
- 1 cup carrots, chicken breast, 1 cup squash, 2 cups spinach, 1 cup lettuce, 1 cup onion, and 1 peach.
Well right now I guess I just want to discuss what I have decided to do about my diet. My original plan was to have cheat days where I eat as many calories as I want, and even throwing in one to two servings on forbidden non paleo foods. My goal was to do this on certain holidays and every 70 days of clean eating. Well my birthday came and I just ate whatever I wanted. How lame to stress out about eating paleo with one slice of cake. Since I was so busy worrying about sticking to my plan, it stressed me out and made me eat way more than I needed to. If I just said hey relax steph, just enjoy the day, things would have been way smoother. I don’t want to be forever on a time schedule of when and what I can eat. I want each day to be a fun adventure where I don’t stress. I got so many great gifts, food should be the last thing I worry about. So I decided to change my thinking around.
I didn’t feel guilty or mad for not listening to my original rules for the day, even though my stomach was bloated and I felt gross, no one else noticed, so I decided to not care. I’m not stressing anymore about the future, I’m staying in the now. I’m not going to get anxious and think up scenarios which never even happen. Literally I’ll think something like “Oh what if there was a huge cup cake in my kitchen, what would you do steph?” Or I’d think “Hmm what should I eat next friday?” I set myself up for failure. Before I started binging I didn’t think of what if’s, I went with the flow and did my best in the present, and that’s what I’m going to do. I don’t even care how long the journey takes because I’m happy now. Mentally I’m already healthy and working on being a good person every day. I feel so much less stressed. So here’s a plan that fits life’s way of messing up plans lol:
- I’m still eating paleo because it’s literally the best thing I ever did. I know my addiction to carbs is under control and I know my body has an intolerance to grains, which I also have under control. Understanding my bodies’ basic needs are because of the paleo diet.
- Holidays are fair game and I’m not going to worry about food, I’m going to enjoy the day and go with the flow.
- I’m giving myself 600 cheat calories every Saturday. Moderation is important, and life gets in the way sometimes. It all comes back to just enjoying life with the people I love, sometimes sharing a cone or some hot chocolate with someone is something special and precious that I don’t want to pass up.
- All else is to take in strive and do with what life gives me to work with. I’m eating paleo and going with the flow, and no matter what, I’ll get to where my body is meant to be. I don’t need to binge and I don’t want too. I’m looking it at a day at a time. No longer will I try to plan out 6 months of my life.
I’ll let you know how it works out for me ^^
Forever the tall ones lol
oh! this is a cute combo!
To finally reach your fitness goals you must first go through a mental transformation. I’ve had to go through so many lessons the last year and learn so much about myself. It’s alot of hard work, and I had to go through Binging the last year to learn all these lessons. There are so many things I keep learning but here is the biggest lesson of all I learned:
To complete a weight loss journey you have to already be there mentally. Do not wait till you are skinny or fit to be the person you want to be. If you picture yourself have a healthy relationship with food, do it now. If you want to sing and dance, don’t wait till you have a six pack, do it now. Do the things and hobbies you love, and act as if you are already at your goal. We are maintaining a lifestyle, so start life NOW!
I’ll make a page later explaining things I learned and my goals to being a better person, hopefully they help someone out with their problems. Just remember when you are about to fall off the band wagon, ask yourself why?